Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I could get the following used or decent price..

Leather skins for the seats (I will take the original leather, if someone re-skinned their seats..

Chrome dash and chrome door handles..

Anyone know a cheaper source for a Saleen speedo and is it moderately easy to install or require special mechanical work to put it in?

I hope to find some answers.. Thanks!

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Does anyone know where I could get the following used or decent price..

Leather skins for the seats (I will take the original leather, if someone re-skinned their seats..

Chrome dash and chrome door handles..

Anyone know a cheaper source for a Saleen speedo and is it moderately easy to install or require special mechanical work to put it in?

I hope to find some answers.. Thanks!
Original take off parts. Ebay also has them on there.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cannot find any of the items I seek on ebay.. :(

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I at least hope someone out there has or knows where I can get the skins from the OEM leather... I have the fabric ones now, but really want leather. Some of the aftermarket skins look cheap or are very expensive (IE: Katzkin)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Try newtakeoff.com site. They often have leather seat covers.

·
Registered
883 Posts
If your not in a hurry keep watching the classifieds, craiglist, ebay and you might get lucky. Remember, it's been 2 years siince anything was "taken off". If you want them now, go custom and get the color/material you want.
I went custom (TMI Classics) because I wanted 2 tone and installed them myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
512 Posts
i have a set of black leather ones front and back that i took off my Shelby that i would sell. they have the cobra emblem on the front seats. i would sell them for 400 but i cant go any lower than that though otherwise there not worth selling to me really. the headrest leather is the only thing i couldn't part with though. i still haven't found a set of 2010 headrest foam to switch them out on mine yet so I'm still using them for now. just let me know if your interested. also i would ship them if your interested so it would just be the 400.

Ebay is where i found the ones i got for my car but they don't show up there that often. i watch Ebay all the time and the seat covers i got ive only seen that one time and i jumped on it. cost me 800 for the set though but they were the Shelby ones for 2010. and to answer your question yes the 2010 2011 seat covers will work for you but you will need the headrest foams if you are using the headrests from those years to work.

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
finding a guy on the forum is the best bet. try placing a WTB ad :bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts