Ford Mustang Forum banner

Selling my 2.3L turbo mustang...LOOK!!

5494 5
Ok this car is BEAUTIFUL! this has been my baby for four years, and i am the second owner. The first owner was a friend of the family who babied this car for 16 years. I have to sell because I am needing cash for school. All work has been professionally done to this car. The paint job alone was over $3,000. I have all receipts for work put into this car. Delivery can be arranged. Email me with questions or offers at [email protected] asking $5500 obo. Will consider trades, especially for a corvette?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2044018
click like above for more pics and info.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G
Thats a nice stang!!! Sucks cuz i want a turbo fox and u are right down the road from me! I am in Middletown ohio. Wish i had vette for trade, lol. Only got my stang and my 99 saturn.
cash works too!!!! send me an offer
Dude!! This ride is too sweet to be parting ways with, wish I could afford it!
yea but i need cash more than a car right now. I've put too much money into this car... if i keep it it will probably just keep taking my money :)
Hey man,
Just wondering if you still have the car, i see the thread is a few months old. I'm looking to pick one up. With all the mods it has, do you think it would be a reasonable daily driver. My 95 auto 5.0 is just too slow for my likings and handle like a POS.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.