Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok this car is BEAUTIFUL! this has been my baby for four years, and i am the second owner. The first owner was a friend of the family who babied this car for 16 years. I have to sell because I am needing cash for school. All work has been professionally done to this car. The paint job alone was over $3,000. I have all receipts for work put into this car. Delivery can be arranged. Email me with questions or offers at [email protected] asking $5500 obo. Will consider trades, especially for a corvette?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2044018
click like above for more pics and info.

G

·
Thats a nice stang!!! Sucks cuz i want a turbo fox and u are right down the road from me! I am in Middletown ohio. Wish i had vette for trade, lol. Only got my stang and my 99 saturn.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea but i need cash more than a car right now. I've put too much money into this car... if i keep it it will probably just keep taking my money :)

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hey man,
Just wondering if you still have the car, i see the thread is a few months old. I'm looking to pick one up. With all the mods it has, do you think it would be a reasonable daily driver. My 95 auto 5.0 is just too slow for my likings and handle like a POS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.