Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got some new wheels and tires and i thought i was going to keep my stock wheels but im goin to keep this car for a while and i need to sell them so i can have some money for more mods:laughlitt and i was wanderin how much should i sell them for, just stock V6 wheels and tires

·
Registered
117 Posts
Some people have been trying to get anywhere from 400.00 to 700.00 for them but no body bidding at that price.I sold my V6 rims and tires for 200.00 plus shipping and I believe that was on the cheap side.I would guess a price of 250.00 to 300.00 plus shipping would be good.The tires I sold had about 2000 miles and they were the rims without the spinners.If you have the better rims and few miles you should be in the top end of the range.I shipped all 4 of mine from Florida to New York for less than 80.00 with DHL.Good luck.

G

·
If I lived near a drag track I would buy them. The V6 16" with MT drags make a real nice rear tire combo for the '05.

·
Registered
758 Posts
R3dF1r3 said:
If I lived near a drag track I would buy them. The V6 16" with MT drags make a real nice rear tire combo for the '05.
Do you have a link to the tires you are talking about?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts