Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm sorry to say that im thinking about selling my stang. Its and 02 with 19K miles. I have the mach 1 chin spoiler and grill delete, and i just bought MAC prochamber with packs, which will be installed this saturday. The reason that im selling is becuase i'm thinking of getting an rx7. My buddy has one and its dreadfully fast. It has about 350rwhp and it kills like everything, its crazy! I was just wondering, what do you guys think i should do? Just dont ask yet if you can buy, cause im still deciding, but i'll be sure to let you guys know. Thanks

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I say throw a turbo on your 02 and spank your buddy's ass!

·
Registered
5,910 Posts
you don't even need a turbo, just the right set of cams and a good set of ported heads should walk all over that RX7.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Matt

Is that RX7 a V8 car?!
Obviousely not, RX7: (R otary X perimental)
You might regrett it one day if you sell the stang - I'd keep it. V8 just sound a whole lot better.

Cheers

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well he says that it it like 4.5- 4.6 0-60 and like 11.1 on quarter. I might actually believe it cause he kicks like z06's a$$es all the time. And i do know, i love the sound of a v8 and all that stuff, bu hell a turbo on my car would be like 6K i think. Thats pretty crazy when i could sell my car, have that much hp, and maybe pocket like 1K or so

·
Registered
2,096 Posts
In my opinion get keep the mustang. The Rx7s ended in what 1996 ? Parts my be kinda hard to find for it/ expensive.

The real thing is what do you want to get because what we think isnt what you should do. All we can do is advice you. So think about it. Because if not i might have to buy those mach 1 chin and grill =) for a very cheap price =).

But seriously a 02 gt with 19k that you already own is hard to find.

so think about it well.

This is my opinion so =) hope it helps.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.