Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my favorite time of year.will any of you guys be attending this mecca of car shows?got my badge already and im picking up my holder tomorrow before school starts.will post 100's upon thousands of pics around saturday-ish.and once i figure out how to post.can someone pm me the necessary info on how to do this?i wanna leave links with .jpg at the end and not use the photobucket links. thx a bunch.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I'll be driving up early on Tuesday morning being I have a class to attend at the show. This will be my first SEMA show. Had to get a room in at the state line being the rooms in Vegas are overpriced due to the show. Hell even my timeshare was sold out. Anyways I cant wait to see what is being offered in the aftermarket for the Mustangs. :happyhapp

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
banks huh?you guys got any prototypes youre not telling us yet?or are you just showcasing deisel stuff this time?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
UPDATE!!!!

sorry all, my comps a little bit haywire the last few days.theres some really REALLY outrageous stuff here at SEMA.all i can say is save your pennies if youre stock.

V6: slew of intakes from companies like AIRAID, Injen, Green, AEM.
suspension from kits from Corven, Bilstein, JIC, and coming soon TEIN. Paxton now makes a supercharger for V6 and is in partnership with Carrol Shelby.MRT has a custom twin turbo setup system with two Garret T25 turbines, and i forget who but they have a single turbo setup also (not powerhouse, cuz they arent at SEMA)but is a Garret GT3067(i think)turbine that maxes a whopping 32 psi and only weighs 35 lbs. easily boasting 500-600 ish whp.i was talking to the guy and he said that a custom set up for a V6 would probably run me about $3,200 or so.(OMG soooo worth it!)

V8:a schmoregazborg of vortech and paxton and procharged stangs.a twin turbo setup from Garret capable of 500-600whp also but im guessing around 12 or less psi.a bassani single turbo system.the same suspension components from the above companies.

both:widebody kits, carbon fiber kits. carbon fiber wide body kits.extreme dimensions is selling a hot wheels widebody carbon fiber kit and it looks pretty darn good.theres a bunch of new body kits out there and in lieu of the wheels already made in our offsets, theres a whole kitten caboodle of companies jumping at the opportunity to make a custom wheel and not charge MSRP or retail.instead willing to give it for free for being used as a mule. and the creme of the crop, GT500E's across the board.i went outside and there i found the pinnacle of S197 one-of's...a 1969 BOSS mustang body kit by Unique Performance. it REALLY does look like a 69 boss.including wide body flares on the rear eliminating the rear window and replacing it with a fender.

what you are about to see in the coming months, are gonna shatter and warp all our competition's fragile little minds.im telling you, vette's never looked so good in my rear view.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts