Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend has a 2003 Sentra SE-R, its AUTO, has a CAI and exhaust... I have a 2002 Mustang AUTO also with a CAI, and true duel exhaust. I think that i will be able to take him... but he does not think so... what do you all think???

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I think people should quit making "Can my car beat this car?" posts and start actually racing the cars in question.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Kmagn13 said:
My friend has a 2003 Sentra SE-R, its AUTO, has a CAI and exhaust... I have a 2002 Mustang AUTO also with a CAI, and true duel exhaust. I think that i will be able to take him... but he does not think so... what do you all think???
You should wipe the floor with him, if you know how to powerbrake.

·
Registered
174 Posts
If your exhaust is larger than 2 inches, you may have a disadvantage. Those SE-R's are quick little buggers...

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Car-Stats.com Report for 2002 Nissan Sentra SE-R
Obtained from MT January, 2002
0-60:
Transmission: Unknown
1/4 Mile:

1/4 Speed:

With the stick, the 6-speed really helps this car out, and would be a drivers race, but the auto sucks all the torque from the car.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
mac_mogul said:
If your exhaust is larger than 2 inches, you may have a disadvantage. Those SE-R's are quick little buggers...
2.25 is ok, but Mac's right, you go 2.5 or larger, and you've lost your tq advantage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.