Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the market for a sequential tail light kit for my 97 convertible. I want a kit that comes with a complete new wiring harness (rather than a splice-in kit where you splice into the existing wiring) and I was wondering if someone could recommend a specific kit to purchase. I've located a few kits online but I can't tell if one is better than the other (Stang Mods, Web Electric Products, M&M Electronics, etc.). The kits with the complete wiring harness all seem to be priced around $150 and they all claim to be really easy to install, basically remove the factory wiring harness and plug in the new harness.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I'm in the market for a sequential tail light kit for my 97 convertible. I want a kit that comes with a complete new wiring harness (rather than a splice-in kit where you splice into the existing wiring) and I was wondering if someone could recommend a specific kit to purchase. I've located a few kits online but I can't tell if one is better than the other (Stang Mods, Web Electric Products, M&M Electronics, etc.). The kits with the complete wiring harness all seem to be priced around $150 and they all claim to be really easy to install, basically remove the factory wiring harness and plug in the new harness.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.
that's the kit i have, i love it :bigthumbsup

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.