Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has the sequential tail lights for the 05-06 mustang, do you have a brand that doesn't blink both sets, when you hit the brakes like some of the models seem to show in their online pictures. I am not interested in that sort. I only want the *blinker* to be sequential.

I just ordered a black, GT 5-speed, with IUP, leather and 17's. It will likely arrive in February. In Idaho. Already have a longacre spherical shift knob that I stripped and re-anodized bright clear but had to take a dremel tool to the top part of the machined globe. It was so sharp, everyone who touched it said "Yikes" and looked at their fingers. Yes, it took little divots out of your skin! Sharper than a razor blade. Every shift would have been a new slice of heaven.

Thanks for any help,
David Buschhorn

*I hope to die peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather. Not screaming in terror like his passengers.*

·
Registered
767 Posts
I am not aware of a kit that just works for the blinkers.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just how electrically inclined are you?

If you could find the older non Plug-N-Play type of sequential kit you could tap it into only the turn signals quite easily. Now, you could also do the same with any newer kit...you would just have to signal chase which output to connect to the turn hot wire. It just depends on how good you are with electronic theory and the equipment you have.

Of course if all else fails...just call WebElectric and they can probably work with you and get what you want made. They are very good at these little inovations and I believe their sequential kit is the best anyhow.

Just my 2c..

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
JetBlack said:
If anyone has the sequential tail lights for the 05-06 mustang, do you have a brand that doesn't blink both sets, when you hit the brakes like some of the models seem to show in their online pictures. I am not interested in that sort. I only want the *blinker* to be sequential.
They already have them, Killer_Wombat.

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

These guys have a sequential tail light that requires no splicing. It also gives you the option on sequencing once per brake push or not at all with brakes. See the QUESTIONS page.

The also have some cool daytime running lights that plug into your turn signals that I'm going to order

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yep

5twenty said:
They already have them, Killer_Wombat.

http://www.webelectricproducts.com/products.htm

These guys have a sequential tail light that requires no splicing. It also gives you the option on sequencing once per brake push or not at all with brakes. See the QUESTIONS page.

The also have some cool daytime running lights that plug into your turn signals that I'm going to order
I figured they would. I haven't been to their website in a while. WebElectric does some great stuff. Thanks for clarifying. :)

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
KiLLeR_WoMBaT said:
I figured they would. I haven't been to their website in a while. WebElectric does some great stuff. Thanks for clarifying. :)
Now those are some helpful tips, thanks.

I once got some Jehovah's Witnesses to put in my aux. back-up lights, in my truck. Ahhh, good times. Funny, they never come over anymore.

I'm under the truck.

It started out with...

Them: How's it going?
Me: Great... hold this wire for me.

Ten minutes later it's...

Me: Now tighten down the lens cover and you're done... sorry about your jacket.

-David

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help you guys! The wiring kit arrived yesterday. Along with a mint that has "Thank you" printed on it. And no, it is not a dessicant package that only *looks* like a mint.

Fool me once... :laughlitt
LOL!

·
Registered
394 Posts
You welcome

JetBlack said:
Thanks for the help you guys! The wiring kit arrived yesterday. Along with a mint that has "Thank you" printed on it. And no, it is not a dessicant package that only *looks* like a mint.

Fool me once... :laughlitt
LOL!
Yeah, I know what you mean! I stayed at this fancy, smancy hotel once and they got me with that sweet looking mint in the bathroom. I was thinking, "Damn, that's the biggest, pinkest mint I've ever seen! This IS an expensive hotel!" I don't even want to go into what it tasted like. :happyhapp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts