56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
11,433 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
What a hoot! I've seen this kit being peddled by a local dealer for the not so sweet price of $450!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
kscoyote said:
Those have been around for at least 10 years . . . even before then, people would adapt the t-bird sequentials for mustangs . ..
But in my almost 22 years of existance, I have never seen them on a stang! Maybe I need to get out more...?

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'm new to this site... having a look around. Thought I'd say 'HI'. By the way, I bought and installed that mod a few months ago. They're sweet! Very fun mod!

Edit: I obviously haven't figured out the sig maker yet!

·
Registered
11,433 Posts
pony ride said:
I'm new to this site... having a look around. Thought I'd say 'HI'. By the way, I bought and installed that mod a few months ago. They're sweet! Very fun mod!

Edit: I obviously haven't figured out the sig maker yet!
hey, nice mods!

:winks

welcome!

You should get the 42% underdrivers.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I put a set of those on my '96 about six months ago, they are cool. Found them on eBay from a company in TN (?) for about $50 delivered.

·
Registered
94 Posts
kscoyote said:
hey, nice mods!

:winks

welcome!

You should get the 42% underdrivers.
Thanks for the nice words! I'm leaning towards the 25% UDP's only because I don't want to effect the electrical system too much, and I don't know yet what my future plans are for the sound system.

Back to the topic, I get lots of positive comments on the sequential tail lights. I love it when somebody stops at an intersection to ask me about them after seeing them in action.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Anyone know how hard these really are to install?? Says new harness, just install. How hard to remove old one??

·
Registered
94 Posts
There are two different ways to go. You can buy a kit to convert your existing setup to the sequencial setup (I did this one). The instructions that come with the kit are very detailed. If you're patient, read the instructions all the way through before you start, and think through the install as you go (use some logic so you don't have to do anything over), then it's pretty easy. It took me about 4 hours to complete both sides, taking my time start to finish, but the second side took about 1/2 the time of the first after doing it once.

The other way to go is to buy and install completed wire bundles and return yours to them for a core refund. Knowing now what it takes to remove and install the bundles, I think I'd still just buy the kit and convert instead of messing with a core charge and having to return mine to them..... but that's me.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Tracy (OH) said:
Anyone know how hard these really are to install?? Says new harness, just install. How hard to remove old one??
It's really simple. I installed these on my 02 over 2 years ago and it took less than 45 minutes.

·
Registered
94 Posts
If you use the same wire bundle and installation, yes it will work on Eu.... Eur..... Oh, I can't even say it!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.