Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im thinking of gettin sequential tail lights but im wondering if they work with aftermarket tail lights? because i read somewhere they dont but i saw a video where the lights were aftermarket and they worked

·
Registered
568 Posts
The ones on AM are just three bulb wires connected to a sequencing chip. If the bulb connections on your aftermarket lights are the same size and shape as the stock ones the AM sequencial kit would plug right in, otherwise you would just have to splice in the wires to your aftermarket connections. Either way, yes, they will work.

·
Registered
412 Posts
I don't think they work with l.e.d.'s. It's a problem called the "ricer penalty effect".

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have installed the CDC (Classic Design Concepts) model on my Mustang 2005, very simple install (plug and play system) both side in less than half an hour !!! Cannot be more happy !!!!:yup:

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have installed the CDC (Classic Design Concepts) model on my Mustang 2005, very simple install (plug and play system) both side in less than half an hour !!! Cannot be more happy !!!!:yup:
I agree completely. I love them and get a lot of compliments.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts