Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I had a set of Muth turn signal mirrors installed on my '97 convertible. I would like to also install a kit for sequential turn signals but I'm wondering if the turn signal mirrors would interfer with the electronics for the sequential turn signals?

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
Last year I had a set of Muth turn signal mirrors installed on my '97 convertible. I would like to also install a kit for sequential turn signals but I'm wondering if the turn signal mirrors would interfer with the electronics for the sequential turn signals?
i doubt you would have a problem.
when you install sequentials, all the electronics are the same until you get to the connectors in the trunk going to the taillamp assemblies.

what do your mirrors look like?
pics?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also bought a new set of side mirrors and had them painted to match the car. Muth also makes mirrors that completely replace the existing mirror (rather that the stick-on type that I bought) but I also wanted the added view that the convex mirrors provide, so I went with these.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,867 Posts
I also bought a new set of side mirrors and had them painted to match the car. Muth also makes mirrors that completely replace the existing mirror (rather that the stick-on type that I bought) but I also wanted the added view that the convex mirrors provide, so I went with these.
hey that's pretty cool.
it looks almost like a factory option.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.