Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Built June 8th, and arrived at the dealer this last Friday:gringreen I wasn't able to pick her up until Sat morning though because of work but all i can say is picking up this beauty at the dealership was the most exciting things thats happened to me in a long time..this baby roars performance.

I have had 2 black cars and switching to silver, i couldn't be any happier.

Still getting used to the AdvanceTrac System, i think its actually a well thought up idea when your in those certain situations.

I love the wheels also, i wont be changing these for a long time to come. I think i might go and get the windows tinted along with the headlights and tail lights this week as the first thing im doing to it.

Looking through the front grille, i saw some plastic walls with two or three openings for the whole grille? not sure why they did that but oh well.

I'm glad i built the order, never done it before but there is a special feeling that you built your car while your driving and its everything you wanted.

Other than the Dealer not paying attention and having his guys put the front license plate on with my request telling him not to, The buy experience went fine.

Loving it. :worship

Attachments

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Congrats! How does the power compare to your 08?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Sweet, Congrats !

I Like Silver...:winks
Can't wait to get mine, Still on ramp 51 since June 10th, Sucks !

·
Registered
27 Posts
Nice ride, real nice! Great color, nav system, very nice.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Looks good man! Those 2011s are amazing!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Congrats!! Very nice Mustang!

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks great, congrats.

Clever of you to figure out which color is the fastest :yelwacko:

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congrats! How does the power compare to your 08?
Its actually quite noticeable difference. I never had my 08 on the dyno but im thinking i was pushing 340 or so with my mods.

That car against this one launching feels a bit the same to me. The big difference i have noticed is with the clutch and throttle response. Its sooo smooth. You literally just rest your foot on the clutch and it goes down where as pressing on it in the 08 required some muscle.

Shifting is cake, really smooth and easy.

Thanks guys

ptc559, what was the eta from the ramp? mine showed june 16th when jonnyB looked into it..i dont know how but i think rolled mine out so quick im just waiting to find defects lol *knock on wood*.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Congratulations.

I see the cops were keeping an eye on you already! :)

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Congratulations.

I see the cops were keeping an eye on you already! :)
haha

Oh yes, 3 live in my same complex..my luck. But all seem to be very fond of mustangs and have always said something positive about them when passing me by in my garage.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Congrats, nice ride! I'd hold off on tinting the headlights, you'll defeat the purpose of those nice HID's that you have.
:)
You can get some small plastic plugs at AutoZone or PepBoys to push into the holes they left in the bumper for a cleaner look.
I caught my car as soon as it came off the truck and kept the front plate off.
Enjoy!
:D

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congrats, nice ride! I'd hold off on tinting the headlights, you'll defeat the purpose of those nice HID's that you have.
:)
You can get some small plastic plugs at AutoZone or PepBoys to push into the holes they left in the bumper for a cleaner look.
I caught my car as soon as it came off the truck and kept the front plate off.
Enjoy!
:D
thanks Sam

Yah good point, i love the HID's. I will swing by there today to pick up the plugs :bigthumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.