Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I found these Shelby GT500 mufflers on ebay for $35 plus shipping and handling. I was wondering if they were really much different than stock GT mufflers, as in loudness and how deep they sounded. MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 MUFFLERS DUAL EXHAUST OEM RAT ROD :eBay Motors (item 200326511206 end time Jul-29-09 07:43:33 PDT)

Also, there are GT mufflers on there that are pretty cheap. But they say for manual transmission. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that this should matter lol. I was planning on doing straight pipes back from the cats and then have them put mufflers on and I was looking for the best price on GT mufflers and I found those Shelby ones.

Thanks

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hey I found these Shelby GT500 mufflers on ebay for $35 plus shipping and handling. I was wondering if they were really much different than stock GT mufflers, as in loudness and how deep they sounded. MUSTANG SHELBY GT500 MUFFLERS DUAL EXHAUST OEM RAT ROD :eBay Motors (item 200326511206 end time Jul-29-09 07:43:33 PDT)

Also, there are GT mufflers on there that are pretty cheap. But they say for manual transmission. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that this should matter lol. I was planning on doing straight pipes back from the cats and then have them put mufflers on and I was looking for the best price on GT mufflers and I found those Shelby ones.

Thanks
I doubt there is much difference between Shelby and Gt and manual and auto. Though I do know the manual mufflers and auto mufflers have different numbers.

·
Banned
696 Posts
Delete length req

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.