Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the Shelby Razor wheels and would like to use these in the far future for summer wheels. Will the 18" or 20" wheels fit the Brembo brake package cars? I'd prefer 18" but will do 20" wheels. Anybody knows about this?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I really like the Shelby Razor wheels and would like to use these in the far future for summer wheels. Will the 18" or 20" wheels fit the Brembo brake package cars? I'd prefer 18" but will do 20" wheels. Anybody knows about this?
Both will clear the bimbo's :laugh:

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Anybody have opinions on which they think will look better 18s or 19s?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I suggest you do a search on those wheels before you buy them. They look hot, but some people have had a lot of problems with them. There are a number of posts from people who were unable to get them balanced. At one point they were no longer in production.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was really wanting a set also but after checking on numerous sites and them saying out of stock I finally called a few and was told that they had been discontinued.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That's good to know. I also like the Shelby Redline's in graphite with the chrome lip, but not sure if they fit my car. Or there's always the RTR wheels or SVT performance wheels, but I feel that a lot of other are already using these wheels. I want to stand out!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts