Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I have a 2005 sonic blue GT and I am looking at getting 17x9 shelby razors (because I don't have enough money for new tires :so). I was wondering, what do you think would look best? Chrome, silver or gunmetal. I really don't like to be too flashy, so chrome is hard for me to pick, but maybe if they are only 17" they wouldn't be so flashy... Anyone got a sonic blue mustang with razors on it? And if so, could I see some pictures? :shiny:

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
With your dark blue car, I think chrome would look good. I ran the stock tires on my 18X9.5 GT500 wheels for quite a while with no problems.

Frank

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Chrome all the way , I saw the same color car today with them on it. I rarely stop, and look hard at another mustang. I am thinking about them myself.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
117 Posts
my friend has sonic blue with the gun metal it looks really good. btw don't buy 17's if you want a different size just because you cant afford tires. save up and buy what you really want. dont skimp or you'll be looking back :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmmm, thanks for the help guys. Those gunmetal ones look pretty good on that blue stang... But I'm starting to sway towards chrome now :so... I just dont want to look to flashy... Anyone have any pics of a blue stang with 18" chrome shelby razors? or silver? I dont think I could do 20", seems to big and flashy...

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
also, my bumper is black, windows are tinted, turn signals are tinted, and I have a blackout deck lid... Do you think gunmetal would look better with that or are you guys still thinking chrome? Attached are some pictures... Can anyone photoshop some razors on one of the pictures? or is it a bad angle?

Attachments

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
also, my bumper is black, windows are tinted, turn signals are tinted, and I have a blackout deck lid... Do you think gunmetal would look better with that or are you guys still thinking chrome? Attached are some pictures... Can anyone photoshop some razors on one of the pictures? or is it a bad angle?
I did not know the color scheme of your car. Now I think black and chrome razors will look incredible.

U

·
0 Posts
Yeah, I would get the black Shelby Razors (I was seriously considering those before I went with the FR500s). They would really compliment your current theme. Then get that front bumper painted blue, and have some black racing stripes put on to set it all off! :bigthumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.