Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I like the Shelby snake emblem style wheel caps and would like to get some for my bullits. I saw Redfire had some spinner style Shelby caps on that sweet GT of his, I want the same kinda cap but without the spinners. Anyone know of the top of their head what Ford charges for those puppies and do you have to take the wheel off to change them or will the old ones just pop off with a flathead? Thanks for your input.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Tastyone said:
I like the Shelby snake emblem style wheel caps and would like to get some for my bullits. I saw Redfire had some spinner style Shelby caps on that sweet GT of his, I want the same kinda cap but without the spinners. Anyone know of the top of their head what Ford charges for those puppies and do you have to take the wheel off to change them or will the old ones just pop off with a flathead? Thanks for your input.
I believe he purchased on eBay but I maybe wrong.. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/MUSTANG-CENTER-CAPS-2000-2003-COBRA-BULLITT-WHEEL-CAP_W0QQitemZ7993867702QQcategoryZ43961QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

You can locate more on GOOGLE as well.

Dave
www.sunnyfortuna.com

R

·
0 Posts
Tastyone said:
The issue is the size of the emblems. The 2004 Cobra's (and earliers) do not fit the 2005 rims. The only interchangeable parts at this time I know of for the 2005, are the V6 pony and the V8 FORD blue ovals in the stock OE rims.

The aftermarket ones I have, are bigger and require a special instl adapter kit.

The stock ones pop out with the wheel off thru the back.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
149 Posts
R3dF1r3 said:
The issue is the size of the emblems. The 2004 Cobra's (and earliers) do not fit the 2005 rims. The only interchangeable parts at this time I know of for the 2005, are the V6 pony and the V8 FORD blue ovals in the stock OE rims.

The aftermarket ones I have, are bigger and require a special instl adapter kit.

The stock ones pop out with the wheel off thru the back.

Good Luck.
No issue if he installs BRS spinner kit (www.brsparts.com) which accepts this emblem. I assumed this is what he was doing since he mentioned spinner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.