Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy in our club has two shelby 500's and he trailered them out to shelby to have redone 40th aniversary editions. He has the rear lca's and panhard rod and uca. I know the lca's will fit my 08gt but will the other parts fit? Are the shelby 500 adjustable or is the car lowered and differents lengths and diameter? Also, will it cure my wheel hop and what would be a fair amount $. Also has factory wheels and tires with tpms staggered size for 2grand. What do you think?

·
Registered
121 Posts
Only difference from GT500 and GT are the LCAs. Panhard bar and UCA are the same. I'd go with aftermarket LCAs to help wheel hop. You can buy the wheels and tires with TMPS bands new for $2K - less the actual sensors - which you can take from your wheels. If you like the GT500 wheels offer him half and see what he says.

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Not worth it. You can get knock off's or maybe even take off wheels for WAY cheaper then that.

I think they run like around 200 a wheel? not to mention buy way better tires then what comes stock.

·
Registered
1,809 Posts
tached out is right: I got Nitto 555 Extremes in 275/40/18 up front and 285/40/18 in back with torque thrust wheels (basically the OEM polished alum. version, which look "old school") AND TPMSs for all 4 wheels for about $1600 from Discount Tire Direct (on line) The price included shipping, mounting and balancing.

Personally, I wouldn't offer the guy more than a grand.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.