Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the tracking sticky...Kzinti is awesome!!!! :clap Now if I can just make it to December!!!! :drool:

Receipt Date: 8/1/2005
Serialize Date: 8/25/2005
Segment Date: 8/25/2005
Sequence Date: 9/6/2005
Blend Date: 9/7/2005
Produced Date: 9/15/2005
Gate Release Date:
Ship Date:
Arrival Date:
Sold Date:

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
Anticipation Hurts

I know where your at dude......
Seems like they jacked the price a bit. 2K more than the sticker on my o5' with similar opts. (except for the rims), and that was before x-plan price.
Your gonna friggen love it though:)

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually ended up paying about 1k under sticker with all options through Military Car Sales. Of course shipping it to Germany about negates that discount!!! Now if some rebates would just come out. :eyepoppin Yeah, right!!!

·
Registered
191 Posts
scramblr said:
Thanks for the tracking sticky...Kzinti is awesome!!!!
I remember those days. I tracked mine through Kzinti as well. How much fun is that to see new dates pop up? Not near as much as when your car gets in. Congrats!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats !!!!

just wanted to put my two cents in congrats man !!! just think she is on the boat now !!!! how cool to have it overseas definitly Awesome !!! thoses women over there are going to love ya !!!!!!!!! ALRIGHT !!!! 2005 Gt satin silver IUP ,wheel locks ,shaker1000 ,anti theft ,side air bags ,5pd manuel ordered 11/26/04 drove out the lot 1/21/05 your going to love the car !!!!!!!!!:laughlitt :eyebulge:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Congratulations Scramblr... you are gonna LOVE your new toy!! :winks

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys. She's sitting in Baltimore right now waiting to get on a ship which should set sail this week. Then 3 loooong weeks at sea. Hoping to get her by the end of October. Beats December which is what delivery was projected for.

Not going to have much success babying her on the Autobahns!!!!:drool:

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
Congats big time! hope you get it sooner rather than later, the wait now is the worst! hope your gas is discounted!

·
Registered
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
pcfrisch said:
Congats big time! hope you get it sooner rather than later, the wait now is the worst! hope your gas is discounted!
I think our gas prices are about average. Around $2.46 for 87 oct and $2.73 for 93 oct. Beats the hell out of going off base for gas where they are paying over $5.00 per gallon. :eyebulge:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts