64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone like one over the other for a 2009 4.6 5 speed

Steeda, Pro 5.0, Roush, etc.

And Why?

·
Registered
446 Posts
i would asume that for the newer modles that the shifters would still be around the same quality as the New Edge's...

Check out MGW you will im sure love it.. the best way to decide is to find some fellas around you that have different ones and go through the pattern or take it for a spin...

me personally in my 02 went from stock to Steeda Tri-Ax to MGW and will nvr spend money on anyshifter other than a MGW (My God WOW!!!):bigthumbsup

·
Shelby Gt 350 member
9,239 Posts
How many people do you think have driven a S197 with multiple kinds of shifters? Because that is the only person who could have a opinion that would steer you in the “right” direction. Just about everyone else you hear from is going to say “I like mine”.

I have the Steeda Tri-Ax and guess what? I like it.;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Boy your always a bundle of joy sqidd but right to the point I like that you the man.

How many people do you think have driven a S197 with multiple kinds of shifters? Because that is the only person who could have a opinion that would steer you in the “right” direction. Just about everyone else you hear from is going to say “I like mine”.

I have the Steeda Tri-Ax and guess what? I like it.;)

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I've had both the Hurst and Pro 5.0. Both are good but I prefer the Pro 5.0. It is a little better on the 2-3 shift.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Anything that will get rid of that sloppy/long throw is an improvement. I have the Hurst, the styling is what drew me to it & I've been very happy with it.

·
Shelby Gt 350 member
9,239 Posts

·
Banned
12,436 Posts
Had steeda, it sucked, Pro 5.0 is the best

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.