Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have problems with shifter and front driveshaft loop rubbing? Got an MGW shifter, looking to install BMR front and rear loops around either a Spydershaft or LFP aluminum driveshaft, read on another forum of interference between shifter and front loop. Anybody have that problem? Fixes?

Thanks

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Anybody have problems with shifter and front driveshaft loop rubbing? Got an MGW shifter, looking to install BMR front and rear loops around either a Spydershaft or LFP aluminum driveshaft, read on another forum of interference between shifter and front loop. Anybody have that problem? Fixes?

Thanks
Go with the che performance safety loop. I have not heard any issues with the BMR safety loop.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I am running steeda safety loop, steeda triax shifter and shaftmaster 4" drive shaft on a lowered car and I do not have any issues.

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
I am running steeda safety loop, steeda triax shifter and shaftmaster 4" drive shaft on a lowered car and I do not have any issues.
I know shafmasters stands behind there product. I know some on here have had problems with them though.Talk with Bigwilly about that shaft.

·
Registered
10,877 Posts
The MGW shifter is know for that problem with the way it is designed. If I remember the way to fix it is to adjust the shifter forward. then it should clear.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.