Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright I've got some money to play with so, I've been debating to get a steeda tri-ax shifter and eibach sportline springs. Does anybody have any advice on a cheaper shifter and springs that give the exact same results.

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
philmac said:
Alright I've got some money to play with so, I've been debating to get a steeda tri-ax shifter and eibach sportline springs. Does anybody have any advice on a cheaper shifter and springs that give the exact same results.
you might look at Steeda's sprot springs or Ford Racing's SVO springs for the six.

·
Registered
315 Posts
kscoyote said:
you might look at Steeda's sprot springs or Ford Racing's SVO springs for the six.
Besides the lowering and better control what else will them springs do ? smooth out the ride ?

·
Registered
11,432 Posts
Venom810 said:
Besides the lowering and better control what else will them springs do ? smooth out the ride ?
smooth the ride? no the ride will be a bit worse than the GT with eicachs. somewhere in between with the svo springs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i bought a tri-ax shifter for my 2001 3.8 installed it, worked fine driving, but the damn thing would not go in reverse!! something was up with it, i called steeda and they didn't have much information to offer. so i sold the thing on ebay and went with the pro 5.0 shifter works great i love it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.