Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so the only color, that i really like on any car more then anything else is flat black. i just saw a sweet 50's chevy truck today, flat black, and i loved it. so i was thinking about painting mine the same. my mustang that is. any comments? i thought here would be a good place to ask.
Tomcat

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn man, your car looks sick. ya i like the way that looks. i think i'm going to start with my hood, cause it's still just white with no paint on it. ya ive been lazy. its just hard, cause my paint really isn't that bad right not, i just love flat black. so, i don't know if i want to strip off the rest. nice job with your car.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
man that mustang does look sweet.

personally im a fan of the flat look as well, its oldschool. gives it a sort of rat-rod feel.

that sort of satin finish on this one here, totally seperates it from anything on the road. very unique. very nice job.

if you dont mind me asking: what kind of paint is that? and how does it do with dirt. it just looks like dirt would almost stick to it.

·
Banned
1,069 Posts
systronic said:
man that mustang does look sweet.

personally im a fan of the flat look as well, its oldschool. gives it a sort of rat-rod feel.

that sort of satin finish on this one here, totally seperates it from anything on the road. very unique. very nice job.

if you dont mind me asking: what kind of paint is that? and how does it do with dirt. it just looks like dirt would almost stick to it.
The paint is made by PPG, I put a base black and finished it with PPG Flex"n"Flat clear coat !
And yes it gets really dirty, but it`s worth the trouble !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.