Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok my friend is selling his noch back i dont know if i spelled that right but anyway it is a 90 and has it is supercharged wit a 306 he was pushin 400 horse and he ran low 12's at the track. It has a rebuilt motor wit 30k on it 4.11 gears rebuilt tranny gt 40 intake and 88 saleen interior and a lot more.
Anyway he said he will sell it for 2800 cuz he knows me. I want the blower and my friend just blew his motor up on his 93 lx so he wants that. I am thinking we split 1400each and then peice out the car. Do you guys think i should do it? would i get my money back or is it a big mistake???

·
Registered
192 Posts
heck yeah, seems like a legit deal to me! ya figure, the interior is worth lots of $$, as is the rolling chassis, (with no engine or tranny) you could probably just about break even if you sell off EVERYTHING you dont use...just my .02

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
idk man i still think about it i need more people to help me firgure it out

·
Registered
22 Posts
the nochback is lighter than a gt and lx, and if he has a 306 in it that just makes it better, and it has a blower on it,wth buy the car and keep it all to your self. sound like a good deal.and yes people pay more than that for a rolling chase

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea iam buyin the car from him next week for 1500!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.