Ford Mustang Forum banner

Show us Ur 2005-2009 aftermarket hoods

3K views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  jaja6009 
#1 ·
Lookin to buy a hood very soon just wana see all the different types that are available, thx everyone

#2 ·
TruFiber GTS-3 hood by Cruzin' Concepts. :bigthumbsup

Attachments

#7 ·
Cervini's 2.5 cowl with 70's style retro pins
After the clearcoat fully cures, a superstripe.

Attachments

#8 ·
Here is my MRT Cherry 6T6 hood (similiar to the Cervinis one). You might not like it if you are looking for a "cowl" look. I like it though. The scoops are actually open so lets cool air in when you are driving. You can even get a ram air hook up if you want.

Attachments

#9 ·
Mine is the California Dreamin hood. It has the raised cowl which gives it a slightly more aggressive look vs. the Cervini hood. It's a ram air hood.

Attachments

#10 ·
I have a CDC Shaker hood that is supposed to look like a 69 Boss 302 that had the shaker scoop. They also sell the same hood without the shaker cutout. It is aluminum and alot lighter than the fiberglass hoods and is a great fit. I was told but cannot confirm that CDC used a bottom OEM hood liner and stamped their own upper then sealed them together. Its expensive but being aluminum is awesome.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.