Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to see some different pictures besides the ones from transformers.

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
I just want to see some different pictures besides the ones from transformers.
LOL. That would make me laugh my arse off. What do people think they're a friggen Decepticon? Cheese x 10.

Seriously if someone posts a Decepticon or Autobot logo the moderators should invoke an instant ban...

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
If someone liked it/was a fan...there's no reason not too...
I personally don't have a faux gas cap on the trunk, but have seen
some decent pics of others.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL. That would make me laugh my arse off. What do people think they're a friggen Decepticon? Cheese x 10.

Seriously if someone posts a Decepticon or Autobot logo the moderators should invoke an instant ban...
That's too funny :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Not a decal but a 66 GT gas cap emblem on mine. Ground off the raised GT portion with the Dremel, painted the black part with wrinkle paint and stuck it on with 3M tape.

Very cool :bigthumbsup I love the old school throw back or our cars, and adding the old to the new, makes them that much more awesome! lol

-- I'll admit, I am a fan of the transformers movies, but I would never put a decepticon sticker on my car. thats just me, but whatever floats your boat.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Not a decal but a 66 GT gas cap emblem on mine. Ground off the raised GT portion with the Dremel, painted the black part with wrinkle paint and stuck it on with 3M tape.
That looks cool..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts