Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just installed the Cervinis side scoop and light bar !!!!! changed all the style of the car.... in a good way !!!! :kooky:

Attachments

·
Registered
304 Posts
looks good! seems like you caught the modification bug thats going around!

·
Registered
12,666 Posts
looks awesome! i've got both mods on my car too :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I want sidescoops one day.......one year.....$$$$$$$

·
Registered
704 Posts
looks great! Might consider taking the door bar off. I had one on my car and it looks so much better now that i took it off:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
3,827 Posts
Good looking mustang. How much did it cost you to get the side scoops painted?
Those are about 189.00 and come painted from American Muscle, I know I have them as well :yup:

Attachments

·
Registered
717 Posts
cool! I love the light bar:cooldude:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
looks great! Might consider taking the door bar off. I had one on my car and it looks so much better now that i took it off:bigthumbsup
ya i was thinking about too but its a pain in the ass taking these off ... so i might keep them there for know but one day they'll go off :winks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
looks really good man:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
704 Posts
ya i was thinking about too but its a pain in the ass taking these off ... so i might keep them there for know but one day they'll go off :winks

I had no problem taking them off, might be because i live in AZ and it gets the tape warm already but it only took about 15 min. Then just a rag and some gooe gone and it was like they were never there.:)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I had no problem taking them off, might be because i live in AZ and it gets the tape warm already but it only took about 15 min. Then just a rag and some gooe gone and it was like they were never there.:)
You never had to pass a compound on it ??? it didn't do any lines ??

·
Registered
704 Posts
well first i took some fishin wire and tried to pull it under the tape to get it up. But once i got the end up the rest just peeled off. There were a few peices that were still there but i rubbed them off and took a rag and my cleaner and just scrubed it for a bit. At first there was a small line where you could see it was but after i washed the car you couldnt even tell. I did this about 6 to 7 months ago and you can even tell they were ever there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts