Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you have a picture of a 2011 or 12 with the block off plates installed? I saw them on a website, however, I have never seen a pair installed on a vehicle. Please share if you have a pic.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
883 Posts
We already have bad blind spots why would you want to make it worse? Are you going to only track you car? TXDPS would love to pull you over with no side mirrors.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good question. I drove around and checked how much, if any, I was using the small side windows. I found out that I was not using them at all. I seem to be using the rear window, side door windows, and mirrors. The side windows seem useless. With that said, side louvers would seem to have a similar effect.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
I can tell you from experience that blocking off the 1/4 windows makes angled parking nearly impossible.

·
Registered
883 Posts
I have the 1/4 windows covered and I had to get 3" blind spot mirrors to compensate for the loss of visibility. But I do like being able to look into the blind spot mirror and seeing cars three lanes over.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I really wanted someone to post a picture of a 2011 - 2012 Mustang with the block off plates installed. :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
One more morning bump for pics! Then I shall let this thread die a quick and humane death:kooky:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.