Ford Mustang Forum banner

Silver Super Snake and Fender Hash Stripes on Kona Blue

12K views 27 replies 19 participants last post by  lannshine 
#1 ·
Just got my baby back at 3:00 AM, silver Super Snake style stripes and Fender Hash Stripes on 2012 V6 Kona Blue. A local wrap shot installed it. It's dark everywhere at this time so please bear with the crappy picture quality.
I will update pictures taken in daytime later.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
I like it :bigthumbsup

-J

#6 ·
Looks great! I love the color combo. I can't wait to see some daytime pics! :bigthumbsup

#7 ·
Looks great, though your thread title did scare me. I thought I would open the thread and discover you had put something like this on your car:

Attachments

#10 · (Edited)
You are right. These are custom so I decided the measurement. Main is 18", 1" gap and 1" side stripes, there are two 1/8" pin stripes too. I thought wider stripes would give it a more aggressive look so yeah.

#9 ·
^ That looks sweet!

#12 ·
New pictures taken in the daytime.

Attachments

#13 ·
Silver on Kona is a great combo. I've wanted it ever since I saw a base model with dealer installed stripes. That was over two years ago and still no stripes...

#14 ·
All you need to do now is add the girl

#17 ·
looks fantastic, kona with silver stripes goes so well together :bigthumbsup

i personally wouldn't have done the fender stripes, but I don't think they look bad.

Also I like the width of the hood stripe, I've seen some that look a bit too narrow.

#20 ·
Thanks, and yeah, for example the one from AM. That's why I went custom.

Stripe looks cool but i think its overkill with the hash marks and that wiggly thing on the hood
Oh i just noticed the writing. i guess it looks ok, but what does it say?
I just thought people who drive in the lanes next to me wouldn't see anything so I decided to add the hash marks. xD
The wiggly thing is the logo of the wrap shop who installed the stripes. They gave me $30 discount for putting their logo on my ride so it doesn't look that bad to me LOL.

#26 ·
Looks good my Wondries Ford Brother! haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.