Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, they're finally in! I've been waiting since December to get these babies installed... call us chickens, but we weren't going to tear the inside out and do this ourselves - although my brothers friend from the grabber orange site offered to do it for me for free... my husband wanted a glass guy to do it - so if there were problems, we could go back to a company and not a friend, it's a good way to ruin relationships. So my husband found a company and I arranged to have him come to my place of work and install them. Took him about 40 minutes or a little less - didn't have to take the interior out (he had a seal breaking tool that heated up the seal and the window popped out)... Cost was $321 wih tax (a bit much for my liking...) but we agree he did an excellent job. :hihi: :D

I still have to do the whole routine on the car - the paints a bit off cause they are flat and have no wax, polish or sealer on them... Let me know what you think... Before, after and inside pics...

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well done! As far as side louvers go, those are definitely the ones to get in my opinion! Great mod!

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
They truly are the best looking louvers. They look great.

·
Registered
462 Posts
I agree with the others, looks great. Always a nice addition and SHR makes some of the best pieces.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Judi, those are looking good, now you can relax and enjoy them

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looks great! I agree that the SHR look the best as far as this body mod goes... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Looks great!!! SHR louvers are the best looking ones. Nice and flush, doesn't stick out like the others. Enjoy.

·
Registered
3,313 Posts
Great looking. Those are my favorite quarter window louvers.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
539 Posts
Looks killer Judi! I just didn't have the nerve to rip the glass out! If I ever do switch those will diffenetly be on the list! Is their glass between them somewhere or just open air?

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
looks great! nice to see them on windveil blue :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks so much everyone!! I appreciate the nice comments!! I love them and am very pleased with the look it gives my ride... :D

Looks killer Judi! I just didn't have the nerve to rip the glass out! If I ever do switch those will diffenetly be on the list! Is their glass between them somewhere or just open air?
No open air and no glass, they are a 1 piece molded plexiglass-like material replacement for the 1/4 window glass. You can see out of them, but you still get the louvered look and you can have them painted to match your ride by silverhorse or your body shop...

Here's the site... Silverhorse Racing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.