Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 1997 convertible GT Auto. i bought it from another friend. its completely stock. i just changed the airfilter and the whole pipes with headers...
what i want is more power without harming the engine because i have no other car and also i have to use it to travel to my work which is located 60 km from home daily!!. should i buy another car? help me plz :(

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
bossboy said:
i have 1997 convertible GT Auto. i bought it from another friend. its completely stock. i just changed the airfilter and the whole pipes with headers...
what i want is more power without harming the engine because i have no other car and also i have to use it to travel to my work which is located 60 km from home daily!!. should i buy another car? help me plz :(
Can you be more specific about the exhaust changes you have made? Changing to the later intake manifold (PI, Performance Improved, from the 99+newer GTs) is a worthwhile power gain as are the camshafts from the later cars. http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product.phtml?p=457
-- This has come down in price significantly recently.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
You're fine with that car. The PI Intake swap is always a great investment for pre 99 year model cars. You can also do Throttle body, Cold Air Intake, Intake Plenum, gears and never have to worry about harming the engine.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Power

:eyepoppin
Just contact me on mods to our year model. Been there and done that. I can save you a ton of money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.