Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How hard is it to Syphon gas out of a new Mustang...

Anyone know abotu a Mid 90's Full Size Chevy Truck?
Im wondering if we will have to start guarding our cars at night.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Not hard at all. I think you should start sleeping next to your left rear tire.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I am not going to be to worried about that one soon. I just ordered a Ford Locking gas cap from KC on TMS. He was offering free shipping yesterday on orders over $100. Got that, locking lugs, and new Pony Package floor mats.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Fryguy_pa said:
I am not going to be to worried about that one soon. I just ordered a Ford Locking gas cap from KC on TMS. He was offering free shipping yesterday on orders over $100. Got that, locking lugs, and new Pony Package floor mats.

Watch the gas cap, I read on another post someone bought one, but it wouldn't seal the same as the factory one, and the check engine or another warning light kpt coming on.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I ordered the Ford one that is made for the Mustang. But thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I thought all modern cars had a blocker somewhere down the filler pipe to keep the hose from reaching the tank. Isn't that why they don't put locking gas caps or locking fuel filler doors on the cars from the factory anymore? Has anyone actualy put a syphon hose down the pipe and gotten gas out?

·
Registered
359 Posts
The locking gas cap that I ordere was from a dealership parts department. There is a dude on TMS (the mustang source) that runs some nice deals for members.

Oh, it was $28 bucks for the Ford one for the Mustang.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts