Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys, I know you have been working on getting things back up but it seems since the "transfer", we can only post replies in "advance" mode and the "tools" is still no-active...fyi

Thanks,

Jeff the "Beechkid"

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
testing - This post was composed via the quick reply frame without "going advanced".

The TOOLS tab under the main banner works for me. But here's the thing- the little arrow icon next to where it says TOOLS isn't responding. Given that it's pointing downward, I would expect the icon to deploy the drop-down menu. But it doesn't do anything.

The arrows on the other tabs ("FORUMS", "NEW POSTS", and "GARAGE") don't open up their respective drop-down menus either. I can still see the drop-down menus by clicking on the text part of those tabs, but clicking on the arrow icon navigates me away from the page that I'm on. It's definitely counter-intuitive.

The arrow next to "FORUMS" takes me to the front page of the forums. The arrow next to "NEW POSTS" takes me to threads updated since my last visit (this does not appear to be an option included in the NEW POSTS drop-down menu). And the arrow next to "GARAGE" takes me to the main garage index page (also known as "All Garages" via the drop-down).

·
Administrator
758 Posts
those downward arrows don't do anything. it just indicates that the tab is a drop down menu.

Lee

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Hi Guys, I know you have been working on getting things back up but it seems since the "transfer", we can only post replies in "advance" mode and the "tools" is still no-active...fyi

Thanks,

Jeff the "Beechkid"
what browser are you using?

Lee

·
Premium Member
1,760 Posts
those downward arrows don't do anything. it just indicates that the tab is a drop down menu.

Lee
They do though. The "FORUMS", "NEW POSTS", and "GARAGE" arrows are taking me away from the page. At least, that's how they're behaving on my end.

Are you saying that they're not doing that on your end? Or are you just confirming that that's a thing that they're not supposed to be doing?

The "TOOLS" arrow is the only arrow that doesn't respond to my clicking it. It won't navigate me away from the page, but it won't deploy the drop-down menu either. I have to click the text part of the tab that says "TOOLS" in order to deploy the drop-down. Is that how it's supposed to behave?

·
Registered
4,647 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what browser are you using?

Lee
Hi!

Typically IE but same issue with edge......BTW the posting is now working!!! Thanks....just the "tools" now needs TLC

·
Administrator
758 Posts
Hey there,

This is working on my end, this is what I'm seeing:
Capture.PNG

What skin are you using?
If you're on IE can you try this? Tools>Internet Options>Security tab>Custom Level button>Display Mixed Content>Enable (was set to "Prompt")

Ed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts