Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that every thread I click on I get a black guy with some lame sunglasses and some other things in the background? Site issues or something else? While I'm here though.. Looking at getting a 6 - 8 pt roll bar / cage. I'm looking at the wolfe race craft stuff. Anyone used them before. I've heard bad things about the comp engineering. Anyone that has a 6 or 8 point welded have pictures they can post and what they went with?

·
Registered
617 Posts
When that black guy shows up copy the url and contact an admin. These guy's have been trying like hell to get rid of him. To get rid of just clear you cookies and he should go away.:bigthumbsup

·
Registered
46,010 Posts
If you get that annoying image again, clear your cookies and cache, then refresh the page. That usually gets rid of it, although it might take 2 times clearing it out to remove it.

We know it's not a virus, nor is it a website hack. They just cannot find where it's coming from.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok I will try that next time. I've actually had that pop up a few times last month I just never mentioned it because I thought it was part of the site when the page was down or something. I ordered the wolfe 6 point so hopefully all goes good with install :bigthumbsup

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.