Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of getting slotted rotors for my 2007 mustang gt, they look good and better than the stock. They may not be a big brake kit, but i dont really need that much stopping power anyways.

anyways....I came across these....are they good, and is the site trustable??....anybody have past experience with this company????

·
Registered
495 Posts
there is no link there

·
Banned
12,435 Posts
I have drilled and slotted Brembos on my Cobra, there are no cracking issues...they work and look great, I'd go for it...Baer makes very good stuff and that looks like a great price for 4 rotors...

·
Registered
411 Posts
Maybe dimpled and slotted but not fully drilled. Blue Oval Industries=:nono:

·
Registered
368 Posts
i would avoid slotted...they will eat through your break pads. Cross drilled should be enough

·
Registered
769 Posts
Baer Rotors

I have these rotors on my car. I havn't got enough miles to really draw a good conclustion yet but they do look nice:D. Just so you know they are made in China. The DecelaRotor is more for looks than performance. I didn't know this when I got them. I to got em from Blue Oval:nono:. The Baer Eradaspeed rotors are a true performance rotor and of course the price reflects it.

·
Registered
5,820 Posts
I have rotorpros. drilled and slotted.
Road course they cracked.
Daily driving over a year they have been fine.

·
Registered
921 Posts
There is a thread dedicated to reasons not to buy from Blue oval. Haven't really read into it but it is there. If your going to buy these maybe read that thread and then find another place that sells them. $700 to $300 is one hell of a markdown and i have to question why they would drop the price so much.

Considering my journeys working in retail i fully understand the phrase "You get what you paid for"

Quick Edit: I checked up the price on BAER's website. The ones they have listed for $680 for the front and $617 for the rear, but appear to be 14" rotors (bigger then factory)

I would definitely advice against buying those at that price. While their is a chance at them being discontinued models, I can only assume they are "defects" or some other reason they have them. I'm to lazy to do actual research to try and confirm this for you sorry.

(Opinion on what type of brakes: Are you going for looks or performance? I'm no brake expert but if its performance the command trend in this thread seems to say not to buy these)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.