Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys

I bought recently a '06 mustang GT convertible Auto Premium Edition (Stock). It Had been fully serviced and in very good condition.

I was expecting 0-60 in around 5.5 seconds.. All I am getting is in 6.5 Seconds :( . Is it normal on stock GT's..??

·
Registered
396 Posts
2006 Mustang GT Convertible Specs
Performance (Car & Driver, June 2005)0-605.01/4 mile13.7 sec @ 103 mphBraking, 70-0 mph183 ftRoadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad0.82 gTop speed (drag limited)147 mph
Do you have stock wheels and everything?

·
Registered
174 Posts
well you do have a vert and its auto!! and don't forget the weather is very hot. i would say you should be in 6 sec range but 6.5 is too much!!

·
Registered
396 Posts
i have never done a 0-60 time on my car so im not sure about it maybe some other people will post what there cars run. 6.5 secs does sound kinda high but weather plays a big factor with a cars time and plus the vert does weigh a lil more.......

·
Registered
174 Posts
also keep the top up, do not try to race with the top down!! it will kill you big time.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it is indeed hot these days around 110 F in my place...

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Just curious what altitude are you?

·
Registered
12,664 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
did you have traction off the line? could also be the tune you got stock where your at.... might be on the conservative side :scratchchin

·
Registered
1,832 Posts

·
Registered
13,170 Posts
1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.