Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has a Honda Recon quad and wanted to race me to see if he could beat me in a very short distance race (500 feet). But it turned out to be a major joke. He thought that his quad would beat me because he was thinking he had enough weight advantage that would net him the win lol. I told him in the beginning that it's not going to be close, with that quad at least. I pretty much tore him a second hole (besides his Harley Davidson SC Truck) He's trying to best my car anyway he can possible, he said he's going to blow it up lol. Quads are fun, I want one:gringreen

·
Super Moderator
40,151 Posts
sounds like it was fun,a quick kill!

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sounds like it was fun,a quick kill!
It sure was, after that we went up hills with the quads. He has two of them. We flipped one of them and bent the handle bars:headscratch: All in all it was fun and I think I going to get one in the future:gringreen

·
Registered
125 Posts
I love 4wheeler driving, down here in LA we do mudholes though. I've done trail riding and I've done mud riding. I have to say it's better in the mud. But DEFINITELY get one!! They're awesome fun. If you have the money get a Can-Am, expensive as hell but amazing. Honda's always a safe bet, but there's never been a more reliable 4wheeler than a 1993 Honda 300 FourTrax.

·
Registered
5,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah, I want one bad. Never tried mud, but sure will when I get one later down the road:gringreen

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.