Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my gt 4 days ago and smoked my first bmw....The car goes in tomorrow for exhaust/cai/custom tune....And new tires soon im affraid.............:hihi:

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
awsome, i got my butt handed to me by a vette. i had a better RT...but he beat me out the intersection and took off!

i wasent running heard, i wasent gonna street race but i went 0-55 as fast as i could lol

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
Got my gt 4 days ago and smoked my first bmw....The car goes in tomorrow for exhaust/cai/custom tune....And new tires soon im affraid.............:hihi:
Badass dude, i bet you will love the new mods. You have a new V6 right? Damn bro, new tires after 4 days? That has got to be a record lol.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Hmmm, never tried BMW, is it harsh like that other stuff or mellow? Does it give you the munchies? And what about that awful....leaves burning smell, does BMW have that too??

:nogrinner:nogrinner:nogrinner:nogrinner:nogrinner:nogrinner:wavey

·
Banned
822 Posts
Hmmm, never tried BMW, is it harsh like that other stuff or mellow? Does it give you the munchies? And what about that awful....leaves burning smell, does BMW have that too??
Around here a BMW is a Big Mexican Woman. They can be either harsh or mellow, depending on what time of month it is, or how much they've had to drink.
They often give me the munchies, sometimes we switch it around. They usually don't smell like burning leaves... Unless they've been burning leaves.:happyhapp

·
Registered
2,785 Posts
Around here a BMW is a Big Mexican Woman. They can be either harsh or mellow, depending on what time of month it is, or how much they've had to drink.
They often give me the munchies, sometimes we switch it around. They usually don't smell like burning leaves... Unless they've been burning leaves.:happyhapp
What on earth... :headscratch:

ROFL

Nice kill man! :D

·
Registered
33 Posts
My wife has the 09 v-6 and I just traded in my 05 v-6 for the 09 gt....so we have the best of both and they are both vapor....I gave bmw boy a jump off the light but showed him what vapor looks like as its flying.....luv it.....:gringreen

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Which BMW did you beat?
I'm curious as well. Personally i've put a 525 to shame without too much trouble but the 535 will send me home without my lunch money.

Those cars make their torque LOW. We're talking 2500-3000 rpms and they're at peak torque. :gringreen

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'm curious as well. Personally i've put a 525 to shame without too much trouble but the 535 will send me home without my lunch money.

Those cars make their torque LOW. We're talking 2500-3000 rpms and they're at peak torque. :gringreen
I'm curious because of what I saw a 135i vert do recently. I was behind traffic in the right lane at a red light, and he pulled up behind me. He continued to follow me after the light turned green due to traffic in the left lane. When the traffic cleared in the left lane, he shot around me like a bat out of hell. Knowing nothing about this car, I was totally surprised at how quickly it accelerated. Did some research, and found that it's powered by a direct injection, twin turbo V6 rated at 300 hp and 300 lb-ft torque. However, the torque curve is as flat as a table top, which makes it good for a low-mid 5 sec. 0-60 run when combined with its relatively light weight. And the lighter coupe version is even faster with a 4.7 sec. 0-60 spec.
I should be able to beat that vert if I ever get a chance to run him, but I gotta be on my toes. A coupe, on the other hand, will probably beat me if it has a good driver mod(but hopefully not by much).

·
Banned
9,216 Posts
today i took a terminator through 2nd gear.

thanks to his wheel spin... i got him till i hit 3rd then shut down.

we all know he would have whooped up on me in 3rd anyways lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dUNNO WHAT IT WAS EXACTLY...i WAS TOO DARN EXCITED BOUT BEATIN THE GUY. I guess next time i should pay a little more attention to what it is that im smokin huh??...:headscratch:...All i know is it was a rag top with a weasel in a pink sweater drivin it. Looked to be an older car, Maybe a 05 or so....Oh well, I'll pay more attention to that detail next time..:frustrated:

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
Watch out for the newer M3's and M5's. Theyre pretty fast from the factory!
Yes, surely an M3 or M5 would have its way with you. The 535 probably wouldn't do badly either. Like I said, peak torque at 2500 rpms and it shelves out for the rest of the tach... Nice. :gringreen

·
Registered
934 Posts
Good kill.

But in my opinion 05-06 model is still decently new car. depends on what bimmer it was.
But dont get too cocky because some of them WILL hurt your feelings.

Try to find 335i and run it for fun..

i want to run one myself to be honest..thank god i'm out of this base in a week and will be in WA state late june and my car prolly will be tuned early july.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah...........Thats him. Did you beat him too?..Im not into the race gig but when provoked its nice to feel that part of the floorboard...:lit_up

1 - 19 of 19 Posts