Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to upgrade my gauges sometime. never have cared for the stock look...plus the needles and paint and stuff is fading. anyone know where to find a sweet digital gauge cluster?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
im thinkin digital instead of the traditional analog though

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
i don't believe there's a whole swap out there. you would have to individually buy each digital gauge and wire it up to your gauge panel to get them to work. pretty involving if you ask me. you might want to disable your PATs too in case that gets triggered while you're doing the work.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys... do you think it would be hard to make them fit the stock positions?

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
no idea. if you're going to spend the money to buy each digital gauge, i'm sure you can afford a new cluster faceplate. and worse case you could just fab something up with fiberglass, or sheet metal and position the gauges how you want.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah i looked into racepak very pricy and not too easy on the eyes either lol

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i also looked at dakotadigital. their stuff is very impressive. nothing for sn95s though. i will however be purchasing a digital cluster for my 1974 F250 when i start putting the interior back together. if you know anyone with a vintage mustang i would reccomend dakotadigital

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.