Ford Mustang Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got up to one of the local mustang scrapyards this weekend, and noticed in my hunting several later model electric fans on both v-6 and -8 stangs. This got me thinking....
How difficult would it be to fit one on a fox? I'm planning on going to an electric setup soon anyway, once the Alts upgraded to handle it.

Opinions? Anyone done it?

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?....Bueller?....Bueller?

·
Registered
398 Posts
it's very do able............the fan is actually very good........i would do it in a heart beat.....

hotwheels of insanemustangs.com

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How different is the hookup process from say a taurus fan? (IIRC I have a walkthrough here somewhere :confused: :) )

Thanks,
J

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
The Mustang fan is a two speed fan too. Pro-M, now Ganitelli (boo!) use to have a controller to use the two speeds. Very $$$$$$$

I will be doing this swap on my son's 90 within the next 2 wks. I figured out how to use two Bosch relays and two temp switchs to operate the two speeds of the fan. Will let you know how it works out

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
JUSTNLX said:
The Mustang fan is a two speed fan too. Pro-M, now Ganitelli (boo!) use to have a controller to use the two speeds. Very $$$$$$$

I will be doing this swap on my son's 90 within the next 2 wks. I figured out how to use two Bosch relays and two temp switchs to operate the two speeds of the fan. Will let you know how it works out

Pro-M changed its name to Ganitelli ??? No wonder I couldnt find their site.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
STONECOLD said:
Oops! sorry, that's Granatelli

http://www.granatellimotorsports.com/

No name change they just bought them out. They have been partners for a few years now, then just bought them out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
STONECOLD said:
PROFESSIONAL MASS AIR SYSTEMS is the company that does pro M stuff now

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
icon said:
PROFESSIONAL MASS AIR SYSTEMS is the company that does pro M stuff now
Very interesting! It took a little searching, but I found them. It seems a few ex-Pro-M people started producing meters again. Glad to hear this! Thanks for the info!

http://www.massairsystems.com/

Granatelli was partnered with Pro-Flo (Pro-M) then took over. I don't like Granatelli much!

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Great info!

Thanx Justnlx and Icon.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.