Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I feel bad bout this one ya'll, more so for the car than for the idiot driving it.
I'm sitting in traffic, chillin, ready to make a right turn onto the freeway onramp, nothin unusual. The stretch up to the onramp is roughly an 1/8th mile, so many times you'll catch some good adrenalin rushes on the daily commute. I notice what looks like a Mercedes convertible behind me and he is revving his little "kompressor" motor on me. Not an AMG, but damn, lots of blower whine. Hmmm. Light turns green and we take off, not even actually racing cuz I'm trying to conserve gas (THanksDubya), but I let him gain and then drop the hammer to pass. I ease up on the throttle, downshift to second as I see no room whatsover to merge and let the little mercedes go first cause I see he has an opening and I'm not gonna be a **** and cut him off. Then, out of nowhere this dark red 03-04 Cobra figures he can squeeze by both of us at 80mph and just kicks up a cloud of sparks and debris as he tries to pass on the right shoulder, striking the concrete barrier like a NASCAR and almost jumping it - just awesome! Thank god I invested in good brakes (Baer 13" track), cuz I woulda thrown the guy off the freeway if hed a touched my car - And yeah, it was some punk with a shaved head and tattoos his neck, probably had small chain steering wheel so he could drive with handcuffs on. So I guess the little MB wasn't a kompressor afterall, just a sheep in the way of a inbred wolf with a rocket up his ass!

03 GT - NOVI 2000, Bullitt intake, 3.73s, Centerforce II friction, JBA headers, .....etc....

·
Registered
3,404 Posts
Some ricer wormed his way into a real car. The Cobra was probably hot.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Man his face musta been red....haha

·
Registered
861 Posts
So.. he hit the curb trying to be awesome?

Pick and Choose your fights, boys...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.