Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming back on HWY99, I see what looks like a red 98Cobra, who spots me also and just paces at 70MPH me in the next lane until he hitz it. Yeah, I'm packin heat, but still thinking this guys gotta have sometin hotter with his cowl hood and ground F/X. Nope. I chase and pace him, then gesture for him to hit it, and surely, he pulls out first - then I kick down from 4th and start gaining on him in which, at 135mph, it looks like he either got too scared or just submitted. Either way, I caught him after givin him the hit at a 70mph roll, so whatever, it was the highlight of that day. :laughlitt

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the cars....

I currently own a 03 GT; NOVI 2000, JBA shorty headers, underdrive pulleys, Bullitt intake, 3.73 gears, detroit locker, MAF w/ Coldair induction. I also own a 67 Fastback which I am building up currently. 347cid, 351W heads, Tri-y headers, 4-speed toploader, 31spline detroit locker, Petronix ignition, disc brakes, PS, etc. Check out my pix and album of the cars as I keep on adding upgrades...

·
Registered
736 Posts
Good kill. Be carefull though. I don't know about other cities, but out of the 5 96-98 cobras around here, I have a procharger, one has a vortech, another has a Novi 2000, and one has twin turbos. Funny thing is, all of our cars are black.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.