Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I am planning some major work on my Mustang over the next few weeks and am looking forward to attending some auto events in So Cal.

I am already aware of the San Diego auto show at the end of this month, but I am thinking more of the type where people bring their own rides for each other to check out. You know what I mean - showing off! :winks

Does anyone know of any events in the next few months. I think the Fabulous Fords Forever is usually in Spring at Knotts.

Thanks much! :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
The club I am in has what we call "Gearhead Redezvous" on the first Saturday of each month. It's just a bunch of guys standing around in a parking lot talking Mustangs. I'm the new Activities Chairman for 2006 so it's up to me to find cool things to do. We're in San Diego and our website is www.sdmustangs.com

Moderators - I hope it's OK to post that link.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you kindly. I'll check out the site and maybe see you guys sometime. I am in the OC so it's a good reason for a nice drive too! :thumbup

2horseowner said:
The club I am in has what we call "Gearhead Redezvous" on the first Saturday of each month. It's just a bunch of guys standing around in a parking lot talking Mustangs. I'm the new Activities Chairman for 2006 so it's up to me to find cool things to do. We're in San Diego and our website is www.sdmustangs.com

Moderators - I hope it's OK to post that link.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I just noticed the Gearhead things aren't listed yet. I contacted our webmaster and they will be scheduled tonight. There is a show first weekend in February in San Juan Capisrano we'll have some cars in. We get up OC way occasionally. There is a club up that way you might hook up with. Here is their site. www.ocmustangclub.org

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.