Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Bumble Bee Cruise scheduled tomorrow, January 28th - originally limited to Black and Yellow cars only has been opened up to cars of all colors. The info I have is as follows:

My guys are planning to meet at 8am at the park and ride at Governor Drive and the I-805 in San Diego. We'll leave there at 8:15 to hook up with the North County cars at the JC Penney parking lot in the El Camino Real Shopping Center in Carlsbad by 9. I'm not sure what time they are planning to leave from there, but we will cruise together to the Costco in San Juan Capistrano. The cruise itself goes over the Ortega Highway (74) and into Lake Elsinore. They have the parking lot at the stadium reserved for photos and games and raffles. So far there are about 40 cars expected to attend. This is not my event - I'm just posting it FYI.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Man, wife wants me to go to a birthday party and I don't really want to go. I could go to this event and tell her I won a raffle (3:73 gears), I have them hiding under my computer desk, LOL. WELL, how do you think I got my fishing reel and pole, LOL.

Tricks of the trade, married for 28yrs this May.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.