Ford Mustang Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I apologize for the bad pictures, but my bother only has a camera phone to take pictures with.

He's going to put 19" Falkens on the car:
http://www.1010tires.com/images/wheels/super/falken_koblenz_chrm_lg_super.jpg

And, he's deciding to go with a Procharger s/c instead of a turbo now. Looks like things are starting to roll. This will be a bad ass car when he's done. I'll take my digital cam down there and take some real pictures of it when I get a chance. But, I don't know when that's going to happen. A 400 mile trip to take pictures isn't very realistic right now.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
I am afraid what my brother would have done to my car. Knowing him, he would likely do something totally off the wall just to teach me a lesson for giving up my car. Make no mistake, I fully understand why you gave your girl up, for you have a more important bundle of joy on the way, and still I salute you for putting your little one first. In my case, I thought I was loosing interest, and my brother, the jokester he is, would have made me suffer just show what I gave up.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I apologize for the bad pictures, but my bother only has a camera phone to take pictures with.

He's going to put 19" Falkens on the car:
http://www.1010tires.com/images/wheels/super/falken_koblenz_chrm_lg_super.jpg

And, he's deciding to go with a Procharger s/c instead of a turbo now. Looks like things are starting to roll. This will be a bad ass car when he's done. I'll take my digital cam down there and take some real pictures of it when I get a chance. But, I don't know when that's going to happen. A 400 mile trip to take pictures isn't very realistic right now.
So is that the GT-500 front clip on there? My eyes aren't as good as they used to be :eyepoppin

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
I am afraid what my brother would have done to my car. Knowing him, he would likely do something totally off the wall just to teach me a lesson for giving up my car. Make no mistake, I fully understand why you gave your girl up, for you have a more important bundle of joy on the way, and still I salute you for putting your little one first. In my case, I thought I was loosing interest, and my brother, the jokester he is, would have made me suffer just show what I gave up.
Some spinners and blue LEDs for sure. :D

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So is that the GT-500 front clip on there? My eyes aren't as good as they used to be :eyepoppin
Yeah it is. He said it cost $800 unpainted. Not sure how much the painting was, but he works with auto shops and such, so he got a deal. I'm sure he installed himself. Good thing he doesn't have to pay labor on any of the work he'll do.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words. I know I did the right thing. I'm guessing around the end of the year, when the Sebring is finally beyond repair, I'll look for a Saturn VUE for the family car, probably a used on. After that, I get my pick of the litter. I'll look into Mustangs again, but only time will tell if I can get one this soon. Maybe I'll find a good deal.

I'm sort of glad I didn't buy that spoiler off you now as my brother is going to go without one, as of now. And, it's good that stlwagon got some use out of it.

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
The more I see that GT-500 front-end, the more I like mine the way it is. I don't know what it is that bothers me about it.

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
If my brother had gotten ahold of my GT it would be 2 feet off the ground with a set of mudder tires on it. That would certainly be the end of this Pampered Pet.:D

E

·
0 Posts
The more I see that GT-500 front-end, the more I like mine the way it is. I don't know what it is that bothers me about it.
Has to be the goofy grin from the lower cutout. =) Me, I like top half, with its more aggressive slant, but the matching 'grin' from the lower cutout negates anything I like about it.

·
Registered
12,243 Posts
Has to be the goofy grin from the lower cutout. =) Me, I like top half, with its more aggressive slant, but the matching 'grin' from the lower cutout negates anything I like about it.
That must be it...I really like the lower fog lights and I like the more aggressive slant to the top half, but the 'grin' detracts from the rest sufficiently enough that I am keeping my front the way it is.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
72,882 Posts
That's it!!!!! It's that silly smile :D I feel better now.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts