Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Over the last few weeks i was getting all excited. I got the urge of putting stuff on my 06 v6. I have a different outlook now. i have decided not to waste any money on my car since my mom is gonna end up keeping it since she likes it alot, and i will be buying a new model mustang, this will be probably happening next year, so for now my money is going to my gf, paying my credit card bills, and saving money for the down payment.

so thats the story, the car cant say that i didnt treat it to some nice looking mods.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
The only problem I see is that your girlfriend is at the top of your spending list :nono: j/k I know how that goes.

M

·
0 Posts
Good for you.... Your car looks awesome... Sad to see it go to Mom...:yup: But as long as that's what ya want, congratulations!

The only problem I see is that your girlfriend is at the top of your spending list :nono: j/k I know how that goes.
We don't take up too much money...:nono: well, I guess we do...:shigrin

·
Registered
781 Posts
Credit Card bills > GF

·
Registered
12,664 Posts
My gf is low maintenance. thank GOD!!!!!:)

She is understanding of my mod addiction. She always asks how much i spent but never judges me for dropping big coin. I think she's a keeper:winks

·
Registered
921 Posts
Ditch the girlfriend. You can get a new one when with ease when you get a new mustang. Specially when you get a GT with all the money you saved! :winks

·
Registered
2,783 Posts
Tough but smart decision.

You'll love that new 5.0 Coyote engine. :bigthumbsup :winks

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ditch my GF??? lol never, i love her more than my car, and thats saying something, besides she is super hot, and she is super low maintenance. and yeah am waiting for that coyote........

and is better that it stays in the family, shell pick up the payments, when i get the new car since i am sticking with it until then.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
and i meant it as in, since i am not spending any money in my car it will go to her. shes even pitched in for a couple of the mods, shes awesome

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Yeah, pics or ban.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.