Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright so i was thinking, since i decided not to get a hood scoop for my 2010 v6, that i should get some fog lights installed, and later on get a SCT tuner.

anyone have any other ideas on interior or exterior upgrades? i don't wanna do too much to make it look tacky.:nono:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
It's hard to improve on that Grabber blue but if it were mine, I say window tint and some painted mirror covers next.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
It's hard to improve on that Grabber blue but if it were mine, I say window tint and some painted mirror covers next.
+1 tint changes the cars look

·
Registered
337 Posts
maybe a chin spoiler?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Oh, BTW, I personally normally do not like cowl hoods but for some reason, I really like the look it gives your car. Very nice :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
164 Posts
I really like the look of your car. But it all depends on whether you want to focus on "show" or "go". Good thinking on the hood scoop, I think it wouldn't really fit the theme that you have going with your car right now. I would think about lowering it an inch, or exhaust is always nice too...

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Some door welt is a nice addition and is not to flashy and very inexpensive, I have it on mine, just a thought :bigthumbsup
Door Welt

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.