Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
323 Posts
lmao thats hilarious. lol need dinner??

·
Registered
106 Posts
I was about to say: "I want to see the turkey" but then I saw the second pic. That really sucks though, but maybe that means you should upgrade and get some Agent 47 mirrors.

PS: I hit a damn squirrel the other day, didnt do any damage to my car but there was alot of fur stuck in my wheel well.

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Bird Killer...........................:gringreen

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
A couple months ago I saw 7 huge dead turkeys on the road on a 19 mile trip. A few fresh kills still had the rest of the flock hanging around.

·
Registered
684 Posts
The fender sucks, but at least that can be popped back out. I once hit a dear with my Focus, thought I was gonna die. But the dear had some speed and jumped. My headlight caught his rear foot and spun him upside down lol. I looked back and saw all 4 legs in the air, then it ran off. I got lucky.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The door buffed out but the rest is going to have to turned into the insurance. Hopefully by next weekend she will be like new.

There's scuffs all over the fenders clear coat. I dont think any of them are down to the metal.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
That's too bad I know how you feel. I have NEVER Driven My Mustang near Dusk or at night. We have a-lot of Deer and there forever on or near the roads at those times, I have hit them with my Truck but it's not gonna happen with my Stang:winks
Also awhwile back a Semi Truck Driver was on the Thruway near here and he hit a Turkey, it went through his windshield and killed him.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Best i can do is a bat that stuck spreed eagle on my windshield, once i recoverd from the shock of it staring at me i hit the wipers and it slipped off the window. Glad you weren't hurt.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Wow - all that damage from a turkey...that's amazing! Poor turkey - he didn't stand a chance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
"Green acres is the place for me.
Farm livin' is the life for me.
Land spreadin' out so far and wide
Keep Manhattan, just give me that countryside" :rollgrin:

·
Registered
3,106 Posts
Oh the humanity!!!!....anyone else remember WKRP?
LOL!!! Throwing them out of a helicopter. "They're hitting the ground like bags of wet cement!"

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
LOL!!! Throwing them out of a helicopter. "They're hitting the ground like bags of wet cement!"
"As God is my witness, I thought turkeys could fly!" :hihi:

·
Registered
580 Posts
curse

That is the worst luck in the world, I thought you were calling the person a "turkey"...I have never heard of anything like this in my life, I don't think i ever saw a live turkey in my life...LMFAO...your new license plates should read "turkey"

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.