Ford Mustang Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well im new to this forum and i read the "5.0 begginers guide to mods" and i pretty much finished all that off. so what can i do next on a stock block that wont blow my car up? only thing i didnt do was fuel injectors but im in the market, is there any other bolt-ons i can do to get a few more ponys?

·
Registered
2,975 Posts
you could get a mass airflow meter. or some traction devices like drag radials, or lower control arms. or a disc brake rear end. for fuel injectors, go to www.fiveomotorsport.com they have a good selection and very good customer service. i have bought from them more than once, and will do so again.

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
Heads, cam, Mass Air, Gears, you have plenty of stuff to do, long as you can afford it.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Slap on some good aluminum heads like Trickflow and AFR

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wow im glad i asked i wouldnt of though of half that stuff, i am lookin for heads now since i read that 5.0 mod guide and u say gears, i heard like 10 different stories about what to get, 3.73's, 4.10's or 3.55's or suttin like that, this is a semi-daily driver, weather permitting so i dont want to be screaming 4000rpm trin to go 90mph but i do want a better launch

·
Registered
514 Posts
4000 rpm isnt going to happen....with 3.90s mine pulls about 2400 at 80mph

for a semi daily driver i wouldnt go higher then 3.73....so 3.73-4.10 i think will make you happy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.