All good points. If you have the interior upgrade with the My Color you should have automatic locks. They lock at 3 mph and unlock when you turn off the car.
:?: Ummm...what back window????jdruid said:6. One touch down for front window and not back window?
I got a vert....side back windows.Stoopy said::?: Ummm...what back window????
jdruid said:So, it has been over a month that I owned this car. Everyday I enjoy it more and more but using it more I find little things that Ford did or did not do that just annoy me and wish they completed it.
1. My Color. Granted I never use it. I just set it and forget it, but at night is it kinda annoying that the radio and center console lights are green and my gages are not. Could they of extended the My Color to that portion also?
2. Automatic door locks. Every car I owned since 1990 (cheap or not) have had door locks that "lock" after 10 mph or so. Whats up? It is on the automatics.
3. Ebrake. The car has a leather (fake or not, I am not sure) shifter boot but not for the EBrake. Whats up. Just finish it off and put one on there.
4. Motion sensor. Now I have a convertible and rarely put the top up, especially if I am just running into a store real quick. Why cant the motion detector work with the top down. It would make sense thats when you need it the most.
5. Trunk release. C'mon.
6. One touch down for front window and not back window?
OK here's what you do. Every day this week after you have finished enjoying your vert, scratch one of your wishes off the list. By Saturday you will be finished erasing your list. That will leave you Sunday to give thanks that you have a Mustang. :kooky:
:smoke: Somebodys been puffin'Stoenr said:heh, I think he was just being funny. :laughlitt