Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick overview of the latest stack of stuff:

Some goodness for the hands:

The steering wheel swap was straightforward, my girlfriend handled moving the buttons over and installing it. The feel is awesome, price was right, and so happy to not be burning my hands anymore.

The front Konis + GT500 mounts (one of my stockers fell apart when I took it out, ball bearings everywhere
)

Can't say enough good things about this setup, a total change of attitude for the car.

I have another thread on these wheels earlier, but some quick shots of the new wheels in different light:

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
Man, what an awesome ride!! I love everything about it.
How much did the springs and struts run you?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
That's just plain...plain pretty!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Love it, looks great. I'd also like to know how much did the lowering setup cost? total

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Love it, looks great. I'd also like to know how much did the lowering setup cost? total
The springs and swaybars were provided by eibach in exchange for marketing use of my car, but the koni yellows and GT500 mounts ran $740 after all was said and done.

I still want to get some M/M caster/camber plates or other adjustable mounts down the road.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$143 from Tousley

Last mod for a bit showed up today:

I'm still on the fence about installing it (they're gloss black, straight from the Boss302R Grand-AM program, the oem was able to remove the boss 302R logos and make a custom set).

What say you?

They'd look like this:

From the racecar:

poor photoshop: (angles are somewhat wrong):

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
$143 from Tousley
A little more wheel detail for the ignorant please?! What is Tousley? I only ask because that may be the best wheel combo I've seen to date. What's the manufacturer and model? Are they 19"? You have the OEM Brembos, correct? Did you have to flash the computer for different wheels? Thanks!

G

·
0 Posts

·
Banned
1,506 Posts
Ok, My bad! I've scowered the internet looking for those wheels at $143, but it's the steering wheel @ $143 not the wheels.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, the wheels were somewhat more. They're in the 800-900 range for a set of 4.

eurowheelsgallery.com is where I picked up mine.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Looks very good!!

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I'm not crazy about the stripes Chris. It's a personal preference and I'm sure, with your talent, you'll make it fantastic. I just love the way your car looks without them. The pic above, at the gas station, is one of my favorites of all time. Looks so very clean with a mean stance. Just my simple opinion.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Looks very nice, even better with the Brembo wheels IMO...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Sick steering wheel man! All in all, verrry nice!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Awesome ride! Love the color. I also see the AZ background...sure do miss the place! :bigthumbsup

·
Registered
220 Posts
What color is that? Looks awesome all the way around!

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.